Am I eligible for a refund?
You can apply for a refund if:
- You want to withdraw from your Silver/Gold project after submission, provided you have not yet undergone your assessment
- Have overpaid
- Have paid for CREST instead of using a voucher code
- Have been charged the international fee when in the UK
- Have been charged for an award in Wales (please provide evidence of Welsh residency)
You are not eligible for a refund if:
You are unhappy with the outcome of your project assessment
You change your mind after payment for a Star/SuperStar/Discovery/Bronze Award
You change your mind after the assessment of your Silver or Gold Project has begun
- You have entered the wrong delivery address and not received certificates
- Your certificates were lost in the post/did not arrive within 6 weeks
- Please note: Replacement certificates will be sent out to you provided you have entered the correct delivery details
How do I apply for a refund?