Where can I find passports/profile forms?

Where can I find passports/profile forms?

Star and SuperStar passports

The Star and SuperStar passports are available on the Resources library.

Discovery passport and Bronze workbook or profile form

You can download the student documents for Discovery and Bronze Awards by signing up for a free account and creating a project. The documents are available to download from the project page.

Silver and Gold profile forms

The profile forms for Silver and Gold awards are available via the Resources library.

    • Related Articles

    • For assessors: Correct project attachments needed for a Silver or Gold project

      A common issue are projects being submitted with the incorrect attachments included. A project submission (e.g. GO-0000000001) needs to have: 1x Project Work 1x or more student profile forms. This is based on the number of students entered on the ...
    • How to find a mentor for your students

      For Silver and Gold Awards, it can be very helpful for students to work with a mentor on their project. Mentors offer encouragement and guidance and act as a sounding board for critical reflection.  The UK STEM Ambassador scheme offers a huge pool of ...
    • When will I find out if I've achieved my Silver/Gold CREST Award?

      We aim to have all projects assessed within 2 weeks of payment, however during periods of high activity this can take up to 6 weeks. Please note that the submission date is often earlier than the payment date. If you pay by cheque or pay an invoice ...
    • Uploading your students’ work

      Star and SuperStar You do not need to upload any work for Star or SuperStar Awards. Discovery and Bronze For Discovery and Bronze, we ask for a sample of work from 10% of your students. E.g. if you have 10 students or less, upload 1 student's work, ...
    • For assessors: Commercially sensitive projects

      Occasionally our partners, such as EESW, Nuffield and the RAF will send through projects with a commercially sensitive projects form.  We have accredited these projects and have given special permission for these projects to be internally assessed, ...