Getting started with your CREST award:
- Sign up for a free CREST account
- Run your project(s)
- There are three options for
choosing a project:
students to create and design their own project, they can find helpful hints
and tips in the CREST Silver Student Guide.
a CREST resource from the resource
for an external education provider run a project with your students such as Go4Set.
You can search for accredited providers on our resource bank (NB. accredited
providers normally charge to run activities with students).
- Record your project work
should write a project report and complete the accompanying profile form, they
can find hints and tips in the Student Guide.
- Assess your project(s)
to your CREST account and upload the project report for each project, and a
profile form for each student. You will need to pay the entry fee (using the
voucher code below) before you are able to submit for assessment.
submitted these will be reviewed by a trained CREST assessor, who will let you
know the outcome and provide feedback on the project.
- Certify your project(s)
Silver Awards, projects that meet at least 11 of the 15 assessment criteria
will automatically be sent their certificates to the delivery address you have
provided prior to payment.
The silver awards typically requires 30 hours of
work to complete.
For FAQs about the CREST Awards visit our help
For further information on the silver award level: http://www.crestawards.org/run-crest-awards/crest-silver/
Pay special attention to the assessment criteria at the bottom of the page.
Do other students want to take part?
These pupils can attend the CREST Award sessions,
but should not be included in the trial, and your school will have to pay to
submit their projects - as the free submissions are only for pupils who take
part in the evaluation.
How to claim your free CREST Silver Awards:
Terms and condition of use for this voucher:
- To claim your 100% discount visit bsa.fluidreview.com, on the ‘Choose Payment
Type’ form select ‘Voucher’, and type the offer code into the ‘Voucher
Details’ box when paying for certificates
- Voucher codes are case-sensitive. If you see a message saying your
code is invalid, please check you've entered the full code correctly.
- Payment using the discount code must be completed by Friday 29th June 2018. You cannot use the discount code after this date.
- The discount code cannot be used in conjunction with any other
voucher or promotional code
- Any refunds will take into account the discount
- The discount code has no cash redemption value
- The British Science Association reserves the right to changes these
terms and conditions on reasonable notice
- Please note that our standard terms and conditions of sale apply in
respect of any orders placed using discount voucher and the website terms
of use for using our site also apply
- By confirming your order using the discount voucher you are
accepting these terms and conditions
If you can’t find
your code to pay for the Awards email us and we will re-issue it to you.
If you have questions regarding your students in the trial please call the CREST Freephone number (0808 196 9506)