CREST Accreditation - The process
CREST accreditation is on pause until December 2022. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article is suitable for those who know they would like to have their resource/activity accredited, and want to know more about the process involved.
If you want to know more about what accreditation is, have a look at this article.
How does the CREST accreditation process work?
- Decide which award level you think your resource/activity is suited to here.
- We will provide the accreditation application form and can answer any questions about filling this out.
- Let us know when you have completed the form. We aim to have all forms reviewed within a month (but expect a much faster turn around).
- If you are successful in having your resource/activity accredited we will provide our logo, guidelines on its use, and the terms of the accreditation.
- Going forward - we will touch base yearly to ensure your activity is still suited to CREST and that you have up to date information, logos etc.
What are the benefits of CREST Accreditation?
- A framework and project management tool for STEM schemes/activities
- Enhanced credibility for the scheme/activity, from the positive brand reputation of CREST among teachers and educators.
- Inclusion of a link to the resource/activity on the CREST partner resource page, accessible from the CREST resource library.
- Enhanced reputation for collaboration and a ‘joined-up’ offer for schools among stakeholders
- More opportunities for young people participating in scheme/activity to access regional, national & international events and prizes
- Progression opportunities for young people participating in the scheme/activity to take their interest in STEM further using the higher levels of the CREST framework
- Increased impact for the resource, including reach and benefits for those who take part.
- Access to the CREST logo, opportunity to use the logo to market your resource/activity as CREST accredited
CREST Accreditation - What is it?
CREST accreditation is on pause until December 2022. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com. Intro: The CREST Awards The CREST Awards scheme is the British Science Association’s flagship programme for young ...
CREST Appeals Process
We want everyone to have a fair and positive experience of CREST. Below is the appeals process for the review and correction of mistakes or inequalities that may have been made. Process for appeal: Check the grounds for appeal, below. Email ...
How to create a Bronze CREST Project
To create a Bronze project you must register on apply.crestawards.org Creating projects in your CREST account If you’re using your CREST account to enter students for CREST Awards, this page explains how to get started. To create a project for ...
The CREST guiding principles
The below principles are the overall ideas that govern how the CREST Awards work. They are different to the CREST criteria, although the criteria are based around these. Real-world context CREST projects and activities have a clear real-world ...
How do I use an accredited partner resource/activity to gain my CREST Award?
This support note is intended for teachers/facilitators and students who have either already completed, or are going to complete, a resource/activity/competition/scheme run by one of our partners which is also suitable for the CREST Awards. A full ...